A crypto exchange guide must provide reviews of all of the exchanges out there, so that you can find the right one for you.
VDollar cryptocurrencies contract exchange (Vdollar.io) is incorporated in the United States. With its draconic regulation on crypto, this should be interpreted as the recognition of the highest standards of regulatory compliance met by VDollar.
The platform is operated by VDollar Exchange Limited. This firm is properly registered and incorporated in Colorado. Its activity is carried out under the Money Services Business (MSB) license issued by the U.S. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Additionally, it obtained a license of The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority which is a statutory board under the Ministry of Finance of the Singapore Government.
From a big picture perspective, VDollar’s ecosystem comprises three business segments: a digital currency exchange (vdollar.io), and ultra-circular digital currency wallet (vdollarwallet.com), and a unique ‘Trade Mining’ module (vdollar.org).
The transaction engine has a processing speed of up to 10,000 trades per second. If you make one or two trades every day, transaction engine speed is quite irrelevant to you. But if you’re a day trader looking to find arbitrage opportunities, it can be more important.
This platform has a support function that is open 24/7. This is very helpful seeing as the exchange ought to have investors residing in all of the world’s different time zones. There are support staff members speaking most of the world’s major languages here.
Different exchanges have different trading views. And there is no “this overview is the best”-view. You should yourself determine which trading view that suits you the best. What the views normally have in common is that they all show the order book or at least part of the order book, a price chart of the chosen crypto and order history. They normally also have buy and sell-boxes. Before you choose an exchange, try to have a look at the trading view so that you can see that it feels right to you. The below is a picture of the trading view a VDollar:
Available Trading and Liquidity
VDollar supports trading in most of the bigger cryptos, but you can’t deal with a wide variety of smaller altcoins here. This trading platform focuses on enabling trading with the crypto crown jewels (BTC, ETH, DOGE, XRP, LINK, BCH, ADA, DASH,LTC, EOS, SHIB, FIL, TRX, YFII etc.). They will surely add more less traded cryptos in the future though. You’ll just have to wait and see.
Exchange/Margin Transaction fee rates:
- Makers 0.2%
- Takers 0.2%
Swaps transaction fee rates:
- Makers 0.06%
- Takers 0.04%
VDollar Withdrawal fees
There are exchanges that attract customers by offering low trading fees but then make their profit through charging high withdrawal fees. And once you’ve started trading at an exchange, you can’t come out without getting hit by the withdrawal fees. Fortunately, this exchange is not one of those.
VDollar charges 0.001 BTC when you withdraw BTC. This is an acceptable fee level. The global industry average BTC-withdrawal fee is 0.000812 BTC. The difference between the global industry average fee and VDollar’s withdrawal fee might be insignificant to many people. However, from our perspective, the withdrawal fee is more of an indicator of where in the global fee landscape an exchange wishes to place itself.
For More: Visit – https://www.vdollar.io/en_US/cms/fee
VDollar offers deposit via credit card. This is of course very helpful to any newer crypto investor. Accepting fiat currency deposits also makes VDollar an “entry-level exchange”, where new crypto investors can take their first steps into the thrilling crypto world!
For the purpose of providing users with a fair trading environment, VDollar strictly prohibits users from malicious click farm behavior or use trading bots to buy/sell frequently using linked accounts to exchange orders, so as not to harm the interests of other users. For the before-mentioned reasons, the platform risk control team has the discretion and powers of, but will not abuse the discretion and powers of, and will fully consider the following situations including
but not limited to:
1. High-frequency trading users frequently buy high and sell low. It may be defined as “malicious click farm behavior”
2. Two or more UIDs are traded with each other, and the frequency is high, which may be defined as “linked account pairing”
3. For users abusing high-frequency trading, the proportion of order opening and closing periods of ≤1 minute is very high, and it may be defined as “malicious click farm behavior”
4. The platform’s risk control strategy will continue to change, but users of normal transactions, regardless of whether they are profit or loss, or high-frequency trading, do not need to worry too much about being defined as malicious scalping.
5. When a single UID is used for Swaps trading, the opening of a position is one transaction, and the closing of a position is one transaction, and the order is opened and closed once, which is regarded as two transactions.
6. Once a ruling is made for malicious behavior of orders or linked accounts, the following actions will be taken by platform administrators:
The account will be frozen until the investigation is complete less in under six months. The account in question will be charged a 10% investigation fee, the mining VDollar will be forcibly recovered if necessary. It will enter the mining pool and continue to be mined by other users. The transaction fees will be kept in the URP, and the ownership will belong to all VDollar holders.
7. For the punishment of malicious behavior , this platform is not obliged to notify the users who have been punished in advance.
8. The final interpretation of the judgment of malicious click farm/linked accounts belongs to this platform. Once any users begin trading, users will agree to all the contents announced on this platform by default.
Mining at VDollar
How Mining Works:
The following is an illustration of how to mine VDollars (VD)
|Halving issuance mechanism||(On ERC20 Public Chain|
|Phase 5||And so on…|
|Inflation Mechanism||Starting Vale of Each Phase|
|Phase 5||And so on…|
1. URP: Owned by all Hodlers. VD is pegged to USDT as an underlying asset.
2. Contract address for all to see: 0x987Bd3F118Fc7B87bCa0B1C3d0D76bC462F3d82f
3. Guaranteed redemption method: Any holder can freely redeem and withdraw from the URP at any time
with the original transaction fee in mind.
4. Underlying Assets Inflation Mechanism: Each issuance stage, the USDT issued by each VD will grow.
Super representatives are elected by community voting. As a contributor to the governance of the community, for every VDollar mined by their subordinate users, the super representative will get 0.25 VDollar, and the remaining 0.75 will go to the user;
The number of super representative seats will always be 32, and will never increase. This hard cap strengthens the value of that which we have created. Please read our white paper: https://www.vdollar.io/en_US/cms/whitepaper
How to become a Super Representative：
- Application: verifying that you have a sufficient user base and then becoming a candidate after enrollment.
- Voting: you will be elected based on the number of your valid users’ votes, only the top
32 will be Super Representatives.
- Valid users: KYC verification, and the account balance > 0
- Voting day is announced in advance, and limited to 24 hours.
- Last Elimination: the 8 Super Representatives with the least mining will be laid off from the Super Representatives team before every opening of the next issuance phase or at the end of each year.Then 8 newcomers will be added by voting.
Whether the Last Elimination is carried out annually or at each issuance phase, will be decided according to the principle of shortness.
f) The amount of mining does not include the amount gotten from the market.
g) The Super Representatives might pay 2% fees to the VDollar platform when distributing VDollar coins with users in the future, but not in the first phase.
Super Representative Campaign：https://www.vdollar.io/en_US/mining
Q). What are the pros and cons of the VDollar Exchange?
A). Pros: Easy-to-use
- Both high and low trading volumes supported
- Offers margin trading and swap trading services
- 100% transaction fee is used as the user’s underlying asset.
- Cons: Limited options for customer support
Limited cryptocurrencies for trading
Q). Is it safe to use VDollar?
A). Yes, the exchange is governed by the Treasury of the US. Additionally, the exchange also holds MSB registration which represents safety and legitimacy.
Q). Does trading mining use electricity?
A). No, it does not use electricity.